Intro

Food is Life! Let's Come Back to The Table and Enjoy It Together.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Carnivores Tonight!

It was about time that I did something creative in the kitchen.  It has been awhile since I have taken the time to do this.  I miss the experience and the thought process into each of my creations.  I do not do this to be famous, to make money, or to show off.  I do it for show my love for good cuisine.  To share my passion, food is life.  I have been absent for a bit do to school and work.  Someone recently told me to make time for the things that balance my life.  I challenge each of you who read these posts to do the same.  For the past 7 months I have been drained of my passion.  Working in place where everyone around you lacks the drive and love for what they do takes a toll even after a short time.  I have removed that distraction from my life and am now moving on to better things.  To experience cuisine and life like I have never done so before, is my new goal for this next year.

Tonight we felt like carnivores and we made some killer sliders with simple yet robust flavors.  Check out what we made.  There is no recipe for this as you can experiment with this on your own.  I suggest a good buttermilk biscuit recipe and please do not use Bisquick.  Beef, extra sharp white cheddar, sauteed baby portabella  mushrooms and onions, prosciutto, and some buttermilk biscuits pair great together.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment