Intro

Food is Life! Let's Come Back to The Table and Enjoy It Together.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Summer Catch

Despite the smoldering heat that has turned my beloved herbs into atrophied stems, I have been in the kitchen making some great, simple food.  My friend Matt gave me some freshly caught Mahi Mahi sourced from off the coast of Key West, and I went to work.  I lightly seasoned each fillet with fine sea salt and cracked black pepper, quickly seared each side, and poached the fish in a tomato, saffron, olive oil, and garlic bath for a few minutes.  We topped it off with our fresh basil that surprising wants to grow in the heat, while the other herbs feign.  Here is the product of simply wonderful ingredients.


I thought that only the fish should be featured this time around as it turned into eye candy by itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment