Intro

Food is Life! Let's Come Back to The Table and Enjoy It Together.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lee House Chinese Restaurant








This place is not much to look at on the outside or inside, however do not be fooled. We went to this place wanting to try their Dim Sum and traditional Chinese cuisine. It has been very hard to find any place here in the Tampa area or elsewhere that will please your pallet. Let me make it clear I hate americanized chinese food, it is greasy, full of carbs, and is messed up more times than not.

We were greeted with smiling faces and as we sat down we were tended to promply. If you are the type for fancy places do not go here, you will be disappointed, but you are in the mood for close to authentic chinese we recommend this place. The Dim Sum was fresh, and very tasty. We ordered steamed buns, shrimp and rice noodle, beef and rice noodle, and egg roll. Like I said all was fresh, tasted great, and the price was not overwhelming. We ordered some beef and Chinese brocolli in a brown garlic sauce and let me say that this was my favorite. For those of you who like General Tso's and other bastardized dishes they have those as well.

Others have reviewed this place and say that the buffet is not good. All I have to say is I have never eaten an Asian buffet that really was amazing! For those of you who think you have I am sorry to say that Asian buffets are not anything I would call fine food.

Total Bill $24.00
3.5 our of 5 stars

Just as a side note, for a place to get a 5 it must be something great, this being said any of our reviews that give 3 stars or more are worth the time, anything 4 stars and above is just great, and 5 stars is unforgettably amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment