Intro

Food is Life! Let's Come Back to The Table and Enjoy It Together.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Box Dunder

There are few places that can truly profess their love for beer.  Mr. Dunderbak's in New Tampa is a tucked away biergarten that is must to experience.  The food is decent, but I do not go to have a knock your socks off meal, I go for the hundreds of beers to choose from.  While I go not drink like fish, I do enjoy trying out new brews.  It is important for me to know what is floating around out there in case I need to pair or use a beer with some of my cooking.  The beer that I had the server pick for me was on the darker, slightly sweet, and on the bitter side.  The flavor notes melted seamlessly with my roast beef and turkey on pumpernickel sammy.  For the beer geeks out there, you can order huge, tall, glasses of beer and go to town.  The cuisine is a step up from most bar food, however do not expect any Michelin quality fare.  The food goes well with the concept and of course the main attraction, the brews.  You can also pick up some good sausages and cold cuts at the deli counter or pick up some German and European snacks, treats, candies, beer mugs, condiments, and many other items. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment