Intro

Food is Life! Let's Come Back to The Table and Enjoy It Together.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Filet Mignon with Goat Cheese and Balsamic Syrup




This was the second dinner I cooked last night for Mandi and the family as part of the celebration of her birthday. I will have her post the pictures of the strawberry yogurt cake my mom made for her which was amazing. I have never cooked filet mignon before and it was very easy. We do not have a grill so I cooked it in a cast iron skillet then popped it in the oven to let the goat cheese melt on top a bit. Placed on a small bed of balsamic glaze and this dish was the talk of the night! Easy, yummy, and put a smile of people's faces. I think I am getting closer to those goals I mentioned earlier.

I would like to say again that without my wife I would not be inspired to cook these dishes. She truly gives me the spark I need to drive my passion I have for cuisine.

No comments:

Post a Comment