Intro

Food is Life! Let's Come Back to The Table and Enjoy It Together.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Tamarind Chicken




So I have been looking over the blog for about an hour now and realized something. There are tons of dishes with chicken in it. So chicken is going to go away for awhile as I explore new proteins. Sorry for those I live with that can not venture outside of their bubble but the chef is tired of using chicken so much. I have catered to their demands long enough and now its time for them to be delighted with new things like skate, flounder, shrimp, crab, duck, etc. Time to change it up. In the mean time I have been whipping up some awesome chicken dishes trying to get rid of the chicken in the freezer so I do not have any left come grocery shopping time. Here is a dish I love, its sweet, its tangy, its light, and healthy. Vietnamese and Thai inspired with a lot of love and this is what I got in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment