Intro

Food is Life! Let's Come Back to The Table and Enjoy It Together.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Traditonal Pho Bo




This dish seems easy but can actually be quite difficult. The broth ingredients have to be cooked a certain way. This is the fourth time making this dish for me and I have to say this is the best. I still was not quite satisfied with the broth as I wanted it a bit more clear. I learned some very important steps though when making this dish. You need good quality beef shin and leg bones, charred whole onion, charred ginger, and the right combination of fresh spice. The broth turned out amazing and I just served it up with some fresh sprouts, jalapeƱo, thai basil, green onion, and mint.

If you are interested in cooking this dish just send me a message on Facebook and I will send it right over.

For those of you who like fresh, hearty, and healthy, this is a dish you will love.

No comments:

Post a Comment