Intro

Food is Life! Let's Come Back to The Table and Enjoy It Together.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pepper glazed steak with poblano cheesy rice




Mandi and I went to a local farmer's market about a week ago and picked up some home made 4 pepper jelly we loved. I decided to caramelize it on top of broiled flank steak and it turned out awesome. I have to make sure the lady who makes the jelly gets to see the pictures of the dish. Aleca Lazaradis makes the best 4 pepper jelly ever. A nice blend of flavors. I also served up some poblano cheesy rice. I roasted the poblano chilis, mixed them with rice, green chile, tomato, spices, and herbs, covered with a light layer of melted sharp cheddar. It all turned out amazing.

If you are interested in trying the 4 pepper jelly let me know and I will give you the makers information.

Bon appetit

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! we love hearing about others using our products in different and creative ways.

    ReplyDelete