Intro

Food is Life! Let's Come Back to The Table and Enjoy It Together.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Food Is Life



We must eat to survive and somewhere in this basic need we have formed one of the greatest world wonders, cuisine. Cuisine is an art form that not only is constantly evolving but has been crafted from generation to generation to give us what we have today. My goals in this amazing world of flavor are simply to inspire, move, create, and always seek out new knowledge. With these goals in mind I have taken on a journey for the last 10 years of my life to find the best ingredients, the greatest flavors, and the biggest smiles.

My knowledge of cuisine stems from watching, asking, and being taught by the unseen hero of food, the home chef. It all started with my mother when I was about 4 years old and grew from there. I have had the amazing opportunity to learn Thai, Vietnamese, Cajun/Creole, and Latin foods from people who gained their knowledge through family generations. I have been blessed to have had this knowledge passed on to me. Together we can inspire, move, create, and always seek new knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment